Anyways! Since it is allowable in game and even with the threat of Concord killing them this doesn’t stop them from doing it. So we need consequences if they do it.
|Concord : Special Victims Unit|
- Any pilot who is the victim of any gank crime or attempted gank crime
- Any victim of Crime watch Act (all degrees) or Attempted Crime watch Act (all degrees)
- Victims of Aggravated Ganking (all degrees) in High Sec
- Victims of Hulkageddon Abuse 1st Degree in High Sec
With the new unit formed, new and creative penalties will be brought into play.
- Permanently flagged as a Registered Miner Offender and as such, a SUSPECT flag will be applied.
- A fine will be issued in increments based on convictions of crime.
- 1st offense = 50mill
- 2nd offense = 100mill
- 3rd offense = 500mill
- additional offenses will incur a 100mill fine
Example 4th offense will be 200mill
- This penalty applies to all ship classes belonging to the pilot for the duration.
- Felon flag will be applied to
- A fine will be issued in increments based on convictions of crime,
- applied to online time only, so not logging in will NOT count towards the penalty time.
- 1st offense = 50mill, Criminal flag for 24 hours
- 2nd offense = 100mill, Criminal flag for 1 week
- On the 3rd offense, will be classified as a Habitual Ganker
- Crime watch Criminal flag will be applied to offender permanently.
- Character will be flagged as non-transferable.
- If the pilot is a member of a player based corporation, the corporation will be notified of sanctions.
- Taxes doubled.
- Pilot could be deported to the nearest Low Sec and not allowed back in Empire
- Should there be a biomass penalty or prevention?